Jim, Walt, Bob, Jeanie, Jeff, John, & Mike would all like to thank you for your business and support in 2017. We are preparing and looking forward to a even better year in 2018!
Some Hints for the New Year:
* To make your home smell like a bakery, add a few teaspoons of sugar and cinnamon in a pan and slowly heat over the stove.
* The best things for removing stains from carpets or upholstery is white shaving cream. Rub in with wet toothbrush and dab the spot with a clean, damp cloth.
* For a clean aroma in the bathroom, dab a bit of perfume on a light bulb.
* To clean artificial flowers, pour some salt into a bag and add the flowers. After shaking vigorously, the salt will absorb the dust and dirt.
* Dampen broom bristles before sweeping. It helps keep dust from flying around.
* Flies or bees bothering you? Spray them with hairspray and they will take a quick dive.
* To make nail polish and make-up last longer, store in the refrigerator.
* Use baking soda in your dishwater to help eliminate odor, place in bottom of dishwasher overnight.
* Scratches on glassware will disappear if you polish them with toothpaste.
* Store cottage cheese container upside down and it will stay fresher longer.
* Lemons will give you more juice if stored in a jar of water in the fridge.
* Steel wool pads won’t get rusty if you throw them in a plastic bag and store in the freezer.
* For chrome faucets or fixtures, try rubbing alcohol for a super shine.
* For light, fluffy scrambled eggs, add a little water while beating the eggs.
* To clean up spills, sprinkle immediately with salt. When the oven is cooled off, brush away the burnt-on food with a damp sponge.
* Store tomatoes with stems pointed down and they will stay fresher longer.
* To prevent mildew from forming on new shower curtains, soak in salt water before hanging for the first time.
* Candles will last a lot longer if places in the freezer for at least three hours prior to burning.
* Egg on the floor, douse in salt, wait five minutes, then sweep it right up.
* Use baby powder instead of expensive carpet fresheners, also great for your car.
* Keep your outside flowers and plants from becoming an animal’s potty. Spread moth ball flakes around the base of them.
* Buy your flower bulbs on sale and put in your refrigerator crisper til planting time.
* Place bed pillow in dryer with a fabric sheet to keep them smelling great.
* Also, fabric sheets can be put in trash can bottoms and clothing drawers.
* Call an old friend with best wishes.
* AND the best hint of all – – – Call Behm’s Auction and Real Estate Services for all your buying or selling needs. We are full-time and devoted to our business.
BEHM’S AUCTION & REAL ESTATE SERVICES
Auctioneers of Real Estate, Estates & Personal Property
The auction specialists for over 75 years